Treatment for inflammation in the body can be different from individual to individual. Besides that, it also depends on the influenced area, how severe the condition and other aspects. A treatment that is considered the best and effective for someone can influence differently on other person.
However, taking advantages from the combination methods is essential. This approach involves things like consuming vitamin supplements, having a healthy diet and taking some medications. Here are the details about this.
These are 5 Easy Fixes for Inflammation in the body that will help you deal with this condition:
1. Because of fiber-rich foods are known as an effective natural treatment for inflammation, your diet should involve eating them as much as it’s needed such as vegetables, and whole grains. Eating oatmeal for breakfast can be helpful because oatmeal is known to be rich in fiber too.
Foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids including salmon, soybeans and walnuts are best for reducing inflammation in the body naturally. Fish and flaxseed oil are also good sources of omega 3 fatty acids.
2. Turmeric is a delicious spice that is rich in curcumin. In various clinical studies, curcumin, a yellow volatile oil, has been found to be even more effective than cortisol in reducing inflammation. It has been used a lot in many Indian and Asian cooking.
3. Another treatment for inflammation is applying the combination between cold and heat to the inflamed area. If you have inflamed back muscle, you need to apply the cold first with the ice pack for periods of times. After the swelling and pain have decreased, then you need to put a heating pad on it and let the heat work on it.
4. Over the counter inflammation drugs such as aspirin and ibuprofen are helpful for reducing pain and inflammation. It is often necessary to take this OTC anti-inflammatory. These medications can give a quick relief, but they may cause side-effects too, so it is important to read and understand the instructions and warnings before taking them and don’t overuse it.
5. You can consider acupuncture as an alternative treatment for inflammation, which has proven to work for many people. Be sure to go to a licensed and skilled practitioner to perform acupuncture.
This approach should be adjusted for better result. In almost every case, consulting your health condition with your doctor will prevent you from taking the wrong steps. Your doctor can give you the right and best treatment for inflammation in your body.